Poster

Poster

Monday 13 August 2012


WHEN A NIGERIAN WOMAN SAYS...

 

1."You and I are just good friends" :  It means you are on standby,'when' or 'if' her MAIN man messes up, she’ll marry you.

2. "I don’t trust you men" : It means she cant trust herself while in the company of men.

3. "I cant date a student" : Means as a university girl from a poor struggling family she only needs men that can provide for her

4. "My boyfriend is based abroad" : It means she’s desperately single and lonely.

5. "We broke up but he’s begging me to come back" : It means HE indeed broke up with her but they still have sex for old time sake.

6. "Eh yaaaaaaaa" : It means I sympathise with your unfortunate circumstances but you are TOTALLY on your own.

7. "I want someone to love me for who I am" : It means 'she aint that fine' but wants a handsome wealthy man.

8. "I want someone I can grow with" : It means she’s financially secured and will settle for a broke ass man.

9. "Come to my church" : It means,she wants her pastor to see & assess you so that he can help her decide if it's a 'Yes' or 'No'.

10. "I don’t love you anymore" : It means she’s already sleeping with someone else.



TRUE OR FALSE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your COMMENT is your POWER...on this blog at least !!!