WHEN A NIGERIAN WOMAN SAYS...
1."You and I are just good friends" : It means you are on standby,'when' or 'if' her MAIN man messes up, she’ll marry you.
2. "I don’t trust you men" : It means she cant trust herself while in the company of men.
3. "I cant date a student" : Means as a university girl from a poor struggling family she only needs men that can provide for her
4. "My boyfriend is based abroad" : It means she’s desperately single and lonely.
5. "We broke up but he’s begging me to come back" : It means HE indeed broke up with her but they still have sex for old time sake.
6. "Eh yaaaaaaaa" : It means I sympathise with your unfortunate circumstances but you are TOTALLY on your own.
7. "I want someone to love me for who I am" : It means 'she aint that fine' but wants a handsome wealthy man.
8. "I want someone I can grow with" : It means she’s financially secured and will settle for a broke ass man.
9. "Come to my church" : It means,she wants her pastor to see & assess you so that he can help her decide if it's a 'Yes' or 'No'.
10. "I don’t love you anymore" : It means she’s already sleeping with someone else.
TRUE OR FALSE?