Poster

Poster

Wednesday 15 August 2012

WILL YOUR NIGERIAN BOYFRIEND MARRY YOU?


Many months ago,I created and posted a YouTube video titled, 'Will your Nigerian boyfriend marry you?' This video was inspired by one of my Kenyan female readers who deeply loved a Nigerian man but was not sure of his intentions. 

This video was initially targeted at foreign women dating Nigerian men,but as fate would have it, a lot of Nigerian ladies that stumbled upon this video on my YouTube channel found it very useful. Hey,this video even became a small scale YouTube sensation at over 5,000 views (E easy?)

So,here it is ALL (especially to my SINGLE LADIES), the first video to be shared on this blog, 'Will your Nigerian boyfriend marry you?'

Watch it, Enjoy it, Comment on it, Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter @MrStanleyNwabia

PS: My middle name is Dozie.


...and YES, I'm married with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your COMMENT is your POWER...on this blog at least !!!