Poster

Poster

Friday 26 October 2012


JAMES BOND’S SKYFALL PREMIERES IN NIGERIA 1ST NOVEMBER.


For Nigerian fans of the fifty year old movie franchise James Bond 007, the much anticipated 23rd installment tagged SKYFALL will hit Nigerian cinemas on 1st November 2012. The movie officially premiered in James Bond’s home country-the United Kingdom on the 23rd of October 2012 and it has attracted raving reviews.

Trust me to be one of the early callers at a Lagos cinema near me.


Bond actor Daniel Craig has not really impressed me; sure he is an action figure-type, ‘gra gra’ kind of James Bond. But I guess I’m more used to the sleek, cunning and womanizing Bond swagger; something the likes of Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan possessed in excess.

Off topic, do you think there’ll ever be a black James Bond? Which black actor will do justice to that role?

#whobornmonkey






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your COMMENT is your POWER...on this blog at least !!!