Poster

Poster

Saturday 2 February 2013


WHY NIGERIAN MEN DON'T USE TOILET SEATS

This is most likely an unfair generalization but I carried out an informal investigation some weeks back (due to joblessness) and it led me to a most shocking and yet significant revelation  NIGERIAN MEN DON'T LIKE USING TOILET SEATS. It was discovered that in many instances most Nigerian men prefer to use the loo for major activities without putting down the toilet seats.

Reasons for this anomaly vary, ranging from fear of disease,discomfort and as one responded told me, "I no dey fit pack my blockos well if I use toilet seat."

So,I'm throwing this question to all Nigerian men out there,do you (we) use toilet seats when downloading? If not kindly explain why....
                 

Could this 'research' serve as a call to action urging Nigerian inventors or manufacturers to consider inventing new prototype toilet seats designed to suite the peculiar needs of our uniquely endowed male species? 

After all  'shit business remains serious business'.








2 comments:

  1. abeg,naija men are just too disgustin,even when they use the toilet seat. puting it back up is a problem. Anoda man will still use the toilet,he sees the seat down but still urinates every where....

    ReplyDelete

Your COMMENT is your POWER...on this blog at least !!!