Poster

Poster

Friday 13 February 2015

A Tale Of Two Interviews: The Presidential Media Chats

WOW...I haven't blogged in a while, been too busy looking for money.

So, it's election season, Presidential elctions was suppose to be tomorrow, it was postponed blah, blah,blah.
Can't wait for all tnis to be over with and my President Goodluck Jonathan sworn in for a second term.

So, few days back President Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari had their first indirect debate. GEJ was on NTA's Presidential Media chat flanked by four Journalists,three of which whre from pro-APC media platforms. The Moderator Adesuwa Onyenokwe was the only one on Jonathan's side and she did not leave anyone in doubt as to where her heart is.

Muhammadu Buhari on the other hand was on CNN with Christiane Amanpour, an APC branded interview where weak (probably pre-planned) questions were thrown at the General.

I was watched both interviews, I was too tired to blog about my thoughts, views and opinions. Being a 'retired' cartoonist, I decided to sketch down my thoughts and add a bit of colour.

Here's what I came up with.

CLICK TO ENLARGE


Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your COMMENT is your POWER...on this blog at least !!!